Thursday, September 28, 2017

Home Buyer's Guide



An Important List to have when Buying a Home

Hi, my name is Debbie Smith. Welcome to my blog. I started this blog to share my love for real estate, my passion for finding the perfect dream home for my clients, and giving my full support to home sellers. I have 18 years of professional real estate experience and have always believed in honesty and integrity in both my personal and professional life. Know more all about me professionally through my website, www.debbieasmith.com.

I also started as a new home buyer after my husband and I got married years ago. 
I can tell you now that it is not a simple process back then. It is not a simple process even now with all the technology that gives us a huge amount of information with just a click or a tap.
What inspired me to be a professional realtor is my love of homes, different styles and materials used, the different floor plans especially if it was created by a newly married couple or a couple who have been wanting to build their dream home.

I definitely learned more than anyone's share of information
when it comes to buyingor selling a home. So don't be a stranger.

Send me a message if you need that honest and professional support in buying or selling a home..

Here is the link to the official CMHC buyer's list.

No comments:

Post a Comment